Saturday, October 29, 2005

Tricky Treats

It's a shame that I did not make it back to London to check out the liquorice selection at 'Totally Swedish' (aka 'The Sweedish Affair') yet. I'll go next weekend, but by then it will be too late to stock up on Halloween treats.
I only have one of the 'Tyrkisk Peber' lollies left and most of my other liqs supplies are going soggy. There are a few 'Salt Patroner' (aniseed-flavoured boiled sweets hidden under a mindblowingly strong liquorice powder coating). These are individually packaged with a suitable label so the kidds won't expect a harmless little candy, but with time the moisture has penetrated even their plastic wrapping and turned them soggy on the outside.

Perhaps that is a good thing; at least I won't have the parents and authorities on my back, accusing me of trying to poison the children. Still, it would've kept the little blighters away next year...

<evil witch's cackle/>

I'll be back in a week or so with an update on TS, but as I'm off to SE Asia soon, don't expect a lot of posts until after my return in March 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home